Events Held Weekly
Hypnosis Events - Melt Away Stress & Boost Self Esteem Hypnotherapy
Group hypnotherapy sessions held weekly so join me in the morning at 9.30am or evening at 6.45pm every Thursday (during term time) for a relaxing and stress relieving hypnosis session. Come along and ease away tension with an hour of self-esteem boosting discovery and deep relaxation:
- learn practical tips to help you de-stress and relax anytime, anywhere
- allow yourself to drift off into a deep hypnotic relaxation to further release stress and tension
- receive positive suggestions for confidence, calmness, optimism and improved self-esteem so you can feel better long after you leave the session
Feel Revived and Ready for the Weekend!
After your hour of deep relaxation and positive suggestions you can return to reality with renewed energy and a calm, a positive outlook, feeling absolutely great!
Venue's Close to Town Centre and with Free Parking
I hold these sessions at the The Friends Room (the room with the soft comfy chairs that looks out onto Handside Lane) at The Quaker Meeting House, 109 Handside Lane, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6SP (just next door to The Barn Theatre).
Only £18 hypnotherapy session, or choose to save 50% and book your sessions a half-term at a time.
Emotional Freedom Techniques Group
EFT Event in Welwyn Garden City
Do you want to learn how you can reduce your negative emotions in the space of just a couple of minutes?
Would you like to lower your anxiety wherever and whenever you need to?
If so, enquire about the 'WGC Emotional Freedom Techniques Group':
- learn how to use Emotional Freedom Techniques for yourself so you can use it any time, anywhere;
- work one-to-one with me, Heather Denny; and
- investigate for yourself the phenomena of 'Borrowing Benefits' and see how well it works for you.
I round off each session with a supportive and relaxing hypnosis session to maximise the benefits you'll experience.
At these sessions you'll experience a kind, safe space to clear emotional issues and even physical ailments. I run themed sessions with places limited to a maximum of 12. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and I'll email you next time I run one of these valuable sessions.
The theme for the next session is:
Coping with Work Stress
Just £25 per person.
Quaker Meeting House
109 Handside Lane
Welwyn Garden City